The new Premier League season is back and at bet365 there are already huge prizes to be won for avid football fans. So what do you need to do? Correctly predict the scores of six fixtures on the opening weekend, sounds easy, right?
As the season returns this weekend from the summer break it’s back to normality for football fans. To mark the return of the Premier League bet365 is offering an exclusive and exciting contest to get involved in, introducing; the bet365 6 Scores Challenge.
The free-to-play contest, where players can compete to win a share of a huge prize pot of £1 million. Think you are the next best score predictor? Get involved and correctly predict the score of six selected Premier League matches over the opening weekend. Where do you sign up? Keep reading to find out how to play and click the link below to get started.
How To Play The bet365 6 Scores Challenge
The exclusive competition being run by bet365 to mark the return of the Premier League season challenges players to correctly guess the full-time scores of six selected matches on the opening weekend. Guess at least three correctly and you can win a share of some incredible prizes.
Head to the bet365 website or app and enter your score predictions. The fixtures selected for the challenge are as follows:
- Bournemouth vs West Ham United
- Brighton vs Luton Town
- Everton vs Fulham
- Newcastle United vs Aston Villa
- Brentford vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Chelsea vs Liverpool
What Prizes Are On Offer?
Participating in the bet365 6 scores challenge, players put themselves in with the chance of winning a share of fantastic cash prizes. Predict the six final scores and get at least three correct to be in with a chance of winning. So even if you do not get all six correct, you still have a chance to win. The share of the prize pots is as follows:
- Players who guess three correct scores will win a share of £5,000
- Players who guess four correct scores will win a share of £10,000
- Players who guess five correct scores will win a share of £20,000
- Players who guess six correct scores will win a share of £1,000,000
How To Join bet365
Can’t wait to get started? Follow these simple steps below to sign up for the bet365 account and get predicting those scores:
- Click the link above to the bet365 6 Scores Challenge sign-up page.
- Enter your personal details to create your free account, such as your name, email address, date of birth, and address.
- Create a unique username and password combination.
- Verify your details either by email or SMS and log in to your account.
- Enter your predictions to participate in the bet365 6 Scores Challenge and be in with a chance of winning some amazing cash prizes!
bet365 6 Scores Challenge Terms and Conditions
- For full details on gameplay, please refer to our 6 Scores Challenge rules.
- You are responsible for any tax obligations (reporting and/or tax settlement) applicable in your jurisdiction in relation to any deposits, stakes or entry fees, or any winnings/prizes or losses as the case may be. Prize values displayed are exclusive of any tax deductions (where applicable).
- The 6 Scores Challenge feature is available at the discretion of bet365 and bet365 makes no guarantees regarding its availability. bet365 will not be responsible if the 6 Scores Challenge feature is unavailable for technical reasons.
- bet365 reserves the right to reclaim any prize money awarded for a 6 Scores Challenge entry if the outcome of a fixture within the relevant game was determined in error.
- bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any 6 Scores Challenge entry.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the 6 Scores Challenge feature (or any part of it) for any event, fixture or customer.
- bet365 reserves the right to remove the 6 Scores Challenge feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or groups of customers is misusing the feature.
Advertising feature from bet365 #Ad.