The UFC is back with a bang for 2024! UFC 297 is set to take place on the 20th of January with the early prelims beginning at 11:00 pm UK time and the main card beginning at 3:00 am UK time. The Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada will play host to this spectacle in which Sean Strickland will defend his Middleweight title against Dricus Du Plessis in the main event. This being the first major UFC event of the year, it is sure to be a cracker!
In anticipation of this incredible event, bet365 is offering all new customers signing up a chance to claim a whopping £30 in free bets when they place a £10 bet on any sports market! Make sure to read on to learn more!
bet365 Welcome Offer
New players signing up for the bet365 site for the first time will instantly be greeted with an incredibly generous bet £10, get £30 in free bets welcome offer! These bonus bets can be used across all sporting markets on the bet365 website! UFC 297 is the perfect opportunity for MMA fans to claim these bonus bets. Simply place a £10 bet on any fight at UFC 297 in order to earn yourself an additional £30 in free bets! For a more in-depth guide on how to claim this incredible offer, make sure to read below.
How To Claim The bet365 Welcome Offer
Below, we have provided you with a simple, easy-to-follow step-by-step guide in order to help you successfully claim the bet365 bonus code!
- Click here to be redirected to the bet365 sign-up page.
- Enter your personal details, such as your name, date of birth, email address, etc.
- Create a username and password combination that is unique to you.
- Sign in and make a minimum deposit of £5.
- Place a £10 qualifying bet on Strickland vs Du Plessis.
- Wait for the bet to settle.
- Be rewarded with £30 worth of free bets.
Sean Strickland vs Du Plessis Fight Preview
MMA is returning for 2024 in a big way in the form of UFC 297! The main event is set to be a Middleweight title bout between defending champion Sean Strickland and number one contender Dricus Du Plessis.
This is Sean Strickland’s first title defense as Middleweight champion of the world after winning the belt in his last fight after beating Israel Adesanya via unanimous decision. Strickland’s currently on a three-fight win streak and will certainly be looking to make it four on the bounce. The champ’s record of 28-5-0 certainly stands him in good stead.
Dricus Du Plessis will be looking to become the Middleweight champion of the world on Saturday night in what is set to be his first shot at a UFC title. Du Plessis is currently undefeated since joining the UFC in 2020, winning all six of his fights so far. His most recent fight saw him defeat Robert Whittaker via KO/TKO in round two at UFC 290. Will Du Plessis become the new world champ or will Strickland defend his belt at the first time of asking?
UFC 297 Card
Main Card 3:00am
- Sean Strickland vs Dricus Du Plessis
- Raquel Pennington vs Mayra Bueno Silva
- Neil Magny vs Mike Malott
- Chris Curtis vs Marc-Andre Barriault
- Arnold Allen vs Mosvar Evloev
- Brad Katona vs Garrett Armfield
- Charles Jourdain vs Sean Woodson
- Serhiy Sidey vs Ramon Taveras
- Gillian Robertson vs Polyana Viana
Early Prelims – 11:00pm
- Yohan Lainesse vs Sam Patterson
- Jasmine Jasudavicius vs Prescila Cachoeira
- Malcolm Gordon vs Jimmy Flick
bet365 Bet £10, Get £30 Terms And Conditions
18+ Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Registration required. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org. View Significant and Full Terms and Conditions.